Inspired by this recipe.
Light & Crispy Waffles
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 T sugar
- 1 T baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 C almond milk (or whatever milk you have on hand)
- 3 egg whites
- 2 T oil (I used rice bran)
1. Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl.
2. Whisk egg whites in separate larger bowl until frothy (30 seconds or so).
3. Add milk and oil to egg whites and mix together.
4. Then add dry ingredients to wet until well combined.
5. Cook in your waffle maker!
|Hot and fresh out of the waffle maker!|